Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 14th birthday

Well today is was 14th birthday =D . I thank you all for making me who am I today , I really appreciate it =D I just cant bare wasting all my time , life is short but I wan to live it to the MAX!!!! Well I also thank those people who wished me happy birthday and stuff =D and I also thank Amanda and Zian for making the card for me =D it was my first birthday present . They say when you're about to die , your whole life flashes before your eye . I hope when that happens I would take a long time flashing back on the things I did =D . This year was a fun year for me , I dint expect so much to happen . I thank God all my friends family and school mate for helping my accomplishing all the stuff I did =D . Well thanks you all!!!! This is how my 14th birthday went =) Yesterday night around 12 midnight people were wishing my a happy birthday through sms and msn I was quite shock and touched . Then this morning I woke up all happy because its my birthday!!!!! Then I went to school blah blah , then we had fun there . We talked some crap did some stupid stuff and all . Then Amanda and Zian made me this very special card which I can never forget =D coz its was my first present that I have receive . Then I got mosh-ed in school and it was recorded o.o Then I got back home , changed and went for dinner(dad's treat =D) . We went to Tony Romas =D my fav . I ate beef ribs and I drink this alcohol drink named Malabu Mama O.o cool eh . Then we had a great time there and stuff and guess what my parents are really buy a drum set for me YAY!!!!! Picutre will be out soon

No comments: