Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Suck-ish day :(

Well today was quite suck-ish :( . This morning I woke up all dizzy blur and sleep , then I are some bread .Then I slept in the car which was unusual , coz normally I will like be awake and fresh .Then I got to the basketball court in bu and played basketball with slipper =D , then I played and waited for Eddie .Then while waiting some of my from 3 friends from bu3 came and played ball with me , then I changed to my basketball shoes and I got my game face on which looked like this -.- Then we played for a few round and I owned a bit coz there was this guy around my height which is quite pro .Then while playing I tried to get rebound from this guy , so I jumped super high and got the ball but when I came down I step on some ones foot and my ankle went CCRRAAAAKKKK . Then I was stunned for a few second and I cant move . Then later I walked to the bench to rest like some NOOBIE :( Then later I walked to Eddie's house with my leg condition .Then when I got there I eat noodles with Puochuin and Eddie .After that I straight sleep on Eddie's awesome bed =D(I anit some hobo) .Then Puochuin had to go to ou with his jati fiends while me and Eddie were sleeping in the same bed but we dint do anything stupid . Then my dad came around 12.30 and spoiled my beauty sleep :( When I got back I ate launch and continued sleeping until 6 . I had dinner then , after dinner I took a bath and watched tv and here I am now with a cacat-ed leg :( Well tomorrows my birthday but I am still HAPPY =D YEAH!!! WOOOOOOOO......

No comments: