Friday, November 7, 2008

LAST DAY OF EXAMS!!!

AAALLLLLLOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA =D , WOOOO exams over YEAH!!!! .Well today I went to school , did my seni paper and played a lot . During recess we mosh-ed a lot of people and got caught =) , then like i sepouse to kena the most coz Pn . Norsila simply catch me and she asked Zhen Ian to send me to Pn . Wong o.o But he saved my life =D!!! THANKS MAN!!!! Then we played sommore after recess and we got our form 3 books .Me , Dang , Sern , Craig and E-way got the best books =D , they were like in super duper good condition!!! Then later after school I skipped tution and head over to OU with Sarah, Zian, Ashley, Mae ,Sern, E-way, Jing and Li Jee . Sern got there first then I got there next , we walked around and around an around!!! Until the other guys came , 10 minutes later the girls came . We bought tickets for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!! , yeah then we went for dinner . Then when we got in we saw Dilip -.- , we played with his pop corn and stuff .We liked made super lot noise in the cinema until some guy "shhhh-ed" us . Then like me and Sern were like making the most noise coz when Rocket boy said wow thats cool then the subtitle for BM when ITU SANGAT COOL ...HAHAHA . Some of you might get it some you wont , then like there is this part in the car place where Troy and Chad did some ninja thingy and me and Sern went KAGENOBUNSHIN!!! We laughed like extremely crazy that time , for you NOOBS who dont know what in the world is that TOOO BAD . No lah I not that bad wan , actually its some skill in naruto =D . Then after the show Zian , Mae , Jing and E-way played House Of Dead 4 ( rich kids ) while we were watching them playing .Then later we did some stupid stuff like free running and the car park , then I sat in the trolley while Jing pushed me , lied on the road and blah blah yeah!!! DONT WORRY AMIGOS pictures will be out tomorrow =D Well people I have to sleep now , tomorrow I got basketball !!! and count down with me for my birthday its 6 more days away!!!!! SO CIAO FLOKS!!!

No comments: