Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EXAMS ALMOST OVER

WOOOOO all the important papers are over!!!! =D , but there is seni left tomorrow but who cares?Anyway , to day in school was like WOOOOO .During sejarah everyone was like asking answers and peeping for answer o.o .Then after that paper everyone was relaxing and jumping around , guess Hoooo??? Then english was next , people were finishing the paper in 10 or 20 minutes .Then recess came , we ate and had a mini food fight =D haha , Jing threw thing fish ball with the sauce on it on my back -.- .I was like grrrrr.... but what to do , fight back =D thats the answer , were threw water bottle and mosh-ing people around and everyone was doing the Pat Zai sgin . Yea then later we had to return our book to school and blah blah , while they were doing the stuff me , E-way , Dang , Craig , Sern , Jing ponteng-ed class wan wondered in the whole school . We first went in to keruing and sat there for about 5 minutes and the teacher didnt noticed until someone told teacher ad halu us out =( .Next we did something which I forgotten .Then we played played and played till Pn . Wong caught me , Dang and Jing while E-way and Sern ran away and got caught by Pn Cheng ... hahahaha good for them .Then when we got back to class Craig was there listening to Afterlife - A7X and we joined . We got bored and we found this empty buku nota and we start tearing the pages and throwing paper balls to the whole class until someone threw it too hard and it kena Pn Khoo . Then she got mad and started shouting and blah blah.GRrrrrrrr... I cant wait for my SUPER DUPER AWESOME YENG EXTREME COOL drum set !!!!!But I have to wait maybe for 2 more weeks =( .Ok people while I wait for my drum set I have to sleep now tomorrow I have basketball =D!!! Good night peeps

No comments: