Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eraser , eraser and more everywhere

Yo!!! folks , why I say its eraser. Well find it out your self. Today I woke up around 11.45 -.- , I was sepouse to wake up around 9 , its pure potong man .Well after I woke up launch was already on the table , so I had launch while I was still blur .My mom came home at 12 and i just finished my launch , so I had to rush to get to school .I got ready around 12.15 and off to school I went .Today I dint bring much , I just brought a pencil box and water bottle =) .I got to school around 12.30 and I was at kantin playing around =D .Then when we were about to go to class the islam prayer went on and I dint care , I continued walking and moonwalking =D .So some pengawas was like telling me to stop and I told them to continue praying coz they were like all malays .When we got to class we had to sit for our Bm exam .After we did our exam , it was pjpk .Me , E-way , Dang ,Sern , Jing , Craig and many more planed to put all our answer A , B , C , D or do something stupid .So I chose something stupid , I made all my answer into a smiley face =) .I finish my paper in 5 minutes and I got bored . Craig , Dang , Sern and E-way were all playing eraser .They started throwing small pieces of eraser to everyone and I was sitting in front so it was hard for me to play with them .Sern got caught by Cik . Suhaila and he got busted badly , his paper got rampas-ed and all or erasers .But with Cik . Suhaila was scolding Sern I threw this big eraser on Dang's head and it bounced to Sern's table and I got busted also , but not as bad as Sern .My eraser got rampas-ed =( .Then recess came , we played around with some form one's .It was quite fun for us and the form one's(but mostly us =D) .Then we went back to class and those people that take chinese had to do their paper 1 .So after their exam we went to toilet , while I was pee-ing E-way punched the door freaking hard until there was this freaking huge hole and his hand were all cacat-ed .I has like damn lot cuts and it was bleeding so we went ack to class .We had to do our science paper 1 , some of them were like freaking our , but I was still relaxing =) .Then after our exam we went to trash Keruing agian XD , haha .This was like our 3 time trashing Keruing during exam .I had to follow my family to 1u to get my sister's stard for her ear hole since my mom dint know were to get it .We got the stard and I told my dad I want to go to f.o.s to check out some shirt since it was on 1/2 sale .Then I went inside and check out some cool shirt , then my dad was like son today I buy 1 shirt for you just dont make it to expensive .I was like =D YEAH!!!!! .Yea peeps thats all for today , I need to study sejarah now =( Peace out!!!

No comments: