Monday, November 3, 2008

Today in school

This morning I woke around 10.30 , did some math . Watched tv and ate my fav ham cheese egg sandwich =) . I got ready for school around 12 , got to school at 12.20 . Then they had Chinese and islam exam , snoozed through out the whole exam . Woke up just nice for recess =D , we went to Keruing trash their class again like the last time =D . Then I went to the kantin and ate . After that me and a few people were standing the coridoor thingy near the pejabat and Weng Wai though out of this idea . First we yell like "leng lui " and kissing sound and if they look up we call them perasan =D . It was damn kao funny , we did that on a lot of girls and guy o.o . Then we got back to class and did our math paper 2 exam . During the exam it was like super duper heavy rain and everyone got stressed out after the exam and there was this question about loci ya and we argued about it whether they were 3 circle or 1 and stuff . We argued all the way till out side of the school . Ya then my mom came and I got back home =)

Well I am off to study Sejarah -.-

No comments: