Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Day out in ou

WOoooo , we went out to ou again yesterday=D . We met up around 1 me , Craig , Dang, Sern, and Joshua where there . Then we ate at Mynews o.o , but before that we met up with Bu 4 people . Amanda Leong was there , so Craig was like all chicken-ed up . Then we splited up with and we went our own way , then we play dytona and owned Craig =) . Then Dang bought tickets for a scary movie named THE COFFIN . Then E-way came with Jing , Li Jee and Ameer . The movie starts around 4 and it was 3 . 30 . So we walked around and stuff , we went in the cinema in time for the movie =D . It was some Thai scary movie so I got freaking scared and stuff .Then after the movie we chilled and walked around and stuff... yea , sorry for the lousy blogging I am super duper tired now , I just got back from basketball and I played and own-ed a lot today so ya . Well I have church later so Ciao people!!! My birthday is in 4 more days =D!!!! woooo

No comments: