Monday, November 10, 2008

A lost and gaining

Yo yo people its Sunday and today is a HOLIDAY!!! So this morning woke up , went to play basketball with firends . We played until 11 and we had lunch , then we chilled . Around 1 we went to dota straight away =D , we played from 1 till 5 o.o . It was a eye popping sensation =D .Then we continued playing basketball till 6.30 , then I had to go home already . After that I got back had dinner and I packed my drum set because I was selling it already =) .It feels super empty in my room now =( , feels like something is missing .Wanna guess why does it feels empty

Well this was after , lets have a look at before

Badabing!!! this was before , now you know why...Yeah!!! I am getting my new drums soon =D. Well things come and go so do people , but GOD will remain the same everywhere and everyday so as your skills =D . Well tomorrow I got basketball again , so I have to sleep now . Sayonara dudes/duttes , my birthday is 3 more days away only!!! RAWR

No comments: