Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LOUD 09!

LOUD 09 this year was fantastic experience for me and a few of my friends . I arrived at Dream Center around 3,30 and its already full of helpers and logistic team members everywhere make last minutes arrangements , it was a very great feeling seeing those people helping out it really gives a thrilling excitment to my heart . Before LOUD 09 I pray that it would be a successful event and it would have a great weather and it did praise GOD! There were already workers getting ready the foosball table that was prepared by the church . People already start gathering to have a chance to play such a smooth and slik table . It was already 4 . 30 when people start flowing into Dream Center , I could many people dressing in their bestest to show off and to watch a amazing show . Soon my band and I went to the sports center to get prepare for our indie band performance , we went to set-up our equipments and Thaddeus the DJ mixer guy was there helping us for our sound check . There were really no thecnical problems during sound check thank GOD. 5 o 'clock came and people were all very exicted until I could hear people screaming all . My band was seppouse to perform at 5.15 but some how we endded performing at 5.20 , I could see Robin the organizes for the outdoor events all covered with sweat. My band started our introduction and proceded with our songs , I won't go home without you - maroon 5 , dance dance - fall out boy and dare you to move - switch foot . Then after our songs i can hear people cheering for us =D . Next I went to the auditorium for a short breifing and prayer by the performers , during the praying session I could really feel the presecents for GOD flow through the auditorium . Junk yard members we back stage waitning for the 15 minutes count done to be over, after 15 minutes we peep though the small hole and we very all overwhelmed with the amount of people that came , we started to get abit nervous. After the introduction video was done we began walking from backstage and we could see the crowd cheering and taking photos . We play all our roles like we were seppouse to and everything went smoothly . The cheer team came out next with their awesome cheer moves . Real Ink Crew came after that , their dance moves was creative and super geng! Then the mc which was Li Oi and Stephanie came out and did some introduction and ice breaker .Project Gsus also gave their bestest proformance , it really got the crowd moving and hyped out . Followed by Moks's awesome preaching , though I was in the changing room I could feel the message he was trying to give . The altar call came and I saw many many many youths giving up their lives for JESUS and I was really glad that some of my friends were there to . The finalae was kinda grand with the songs and balloon , the performers were also invited back on stage to dance around and stuff and LOUD 09 ended but I am really looking foward for LOUD 10! I dont know whats going to come but I am pretty sure its going to impact the youths! Oh and here are some of the pic of LOUD 09!













No comments: