Friday, October 24, 2008

Li Jee's birhday

This morning woke up all sleepy and blur 8-| . Then I went to grace at 7.10 , stoned there until Sern came at 7.50 . While I was stoning there was this old auntie come talk to me say hi all those stuff o.o .Then , Sern came and we had some fun =D we talked about some random stuff and laughed all about it HEHAHOO.... Jing came next with his bike and Sern challenge him to a spitting contest , who ever spit the furthest wins!!! So Jing tired and his was only a short distance , Sern straight away spited his furthest and own Jing ... hahahaha . Then the rest came and we played football , we had loads of fun. While we were playing Sarah , Zian and Ashley came , they were like stoning there watching use playing football . After a while we stopped and Jing and Li jee went to teman the girl to catch tadpole -.-!!! They caught quite a lot of them but they died in the end , hahaha!! Then E-way , Jing , Dang , Sern , Sarah , Zian , Ashley , LI jee , Craig , Jian Xiong and Ameer went to Yuk Chai's "Er Tong Jie"(childrens day) and I had to go back =( but but I went back to get my AWSOME hair cut!!!! WOW man it was cheap and nice =D Yeah!!! I was sepouse to have this extremely cool V shape hair but it was to extreme saw my mom say only holiday day I can do it =( but my hair is still cool =D . Then I got to school around 1.30 , went to buy flour and saw Weng Wai , Xiann and Joshua on the way . Weng Wai wanted to go to Giant and buy salt -.- for Li Jee's birthday , so we went there and get a pack of salf for 40 cents =) We went back to school and we found out we were super late , everybody was like in the hall already . So we ran in the school and straight to the hall . Then after the hall we studied and class , then me , Craig and Sern found out that the rest ponteng -.- So we slept for 3 periods after recess =D . The last period I had to help Pn. Anis for sleeping in class , so I did some paper work and I felt like and secretary for the first time of my life and it anit that simple . Then the school bell rang , I opened my giangantic 1 kg pack full of flour o.o and we surrounded Li Jee all the way till the outside gate and BOOOMMM goes the first egg on him , I standing in front of him and pouring flour everywhere wooooooo!!!! Then the thingy stop and Ashley gave Li Jee a great Big hug =D she got all yucky and wet , eeeewwwww . Then the best part is Li Jee had to walk home all eggy and floury , eeeewwwww man bluek. Ya then my ride came =D wooo and i had to go home . Oh ya before I forgot , ALL COME TO LOUD'08 26 OCT 5.30 - 9.30 AND WHAT EVER YOU DO , when you go there they will give you this new comer paper and you have to fill up your details and and and they will ask you who brought you , OKAY ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WRITE MY NAME =D DONT WRITE AMANDA OR SARAH'S NAME BUT MINE =D WOOOO THANK YOU ALL . SEE AERO 3-O PERFORMING INTHAT CONCERT MAN!!!!

Peace out !!!!

No comments: