Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dang's 14 stink + yucky birthday

This morning I woke up all blur and i was like SHIT I accidentally slept while studying sejarah yesterday . Then I was like nooooooooooooo -.- wasted 1 day of studying , I went to toilet and washed my face but it was still like -.- . Then I went down watched some tv , then I curi makan some on my sisters banana , f.y.i. she dosent let people touch or eat her food and I dont care =D most also kena simple scolding by my dad . Then after the banana's it was only 10.30 , I did some maths and I found out that I rocked in construction =D . Then I got to school late thanks to my dumbass cousin , went in to dewan did some stupid stuff . Craig and I were rapping the negarakuku when they were singing Negaraku , some nerds beside us laughed like shit . Then went back to class and I forgoted that is was Dang's birthday and I was like arrrrr dint bring flour , but lucky E-way was smart enough to bring it =D . We were like planing everything while Dang acted normal . Then recess came , we ate as usual and then we brought Dang to the place beside dewan . While he was there I bought some eggs and ran there , then when I got there we started moshing Dang like mad =D his shoe , tie , glasses were flying every where and we carried him and started pulling his pants but his stupid belt got stuck -.- spolier man . Then we got back to class . During pjpk period we were mixing some crappy mixture , its has like 2 eggs flour allot of spit and E-way and I wanted to pee in the mixture but it was just to much so we dint . We kept the mixture in a corner and played football . RRRRRRIIIIIIINNNGGGG goes the school bell and we ran first to get the mixture and that where the fun started , we all surrounded Dang until the gate . PLACK goes this egg I threw on his head , WOOOO I first blood him man =D .Then the egg like flew everywhere , yeeewwww . Water started splashing on him . But it dint end there , E-way got the mixture and splat it on his face when his not looking . OHHHHHH then he was like nooooooooooo...... I got a bag of flour and poured it on him , he was like this walking flour + egg + smelly walking man yeeewwww. His transporter was in the car laughing all the way. HAHAHA it was fun man , oh ya and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANG , I will try to get some nerdy 3 quarter pants for you =D

No comments: