Saturday, October 18, 2008

ARRRGGHGHGHGG , Stressed up day >(

ARGGGGGGGGGGG , this morning I wanted to go to football thank to my dad for not waking me up >( . Then I went to school early and I saw Chi Kit , Arrif , Kian Ong , Jia Wei , Elaine , Wei Shen and Zuen doing some stuff . Chi Kit and me went to the library next 8-| nerds , we did some past year paper and got bored . So we went to Chi Kit's house and 7 - eleven next , we meet Craig and Puo Chuin there =D . Then off to Atria we go to meet the other guys , we found them in some kopitiam eating . Then we got back to school around 2.30 . Me , Dang and Craig slept through out the whole 3 period until recess . It started drizzling during recess and its go heavier and heavier . Until Kh period , its was like BOOM rain BOOM rain . Then we have to do this FREAKING stressful modul thingy , we had to put all our modul in this file and we were like teasing Dang about his 3 quarter pants . Me , Craig and Dang were discusting about what to were on performance day and Dang was like 3 quarters!! , we all laughed at him and then Dang was like ok tonight must be either long pants or short ones . It was about time till school ends until Craig made me FREAKING mad!!! Because I took half and hour just to finish my file thingy and Craig go flip my file while I was inserting a paper and all the paper flew up . WOW I was like you messed with the wrong guy man and I was FREAKING PISSED OFF AND STRESS and I started punching and kick him extremely hard till school ends and I was FREAKING and overly stressed out my whole face change into stress mode , I had stay for about 10 more minutes until I can finished my work >( ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG and here is a picture of my fist this is proving how hard I punched Craig


Tomorrow got basketball again , hope I still can play with my hands condition.Good Night

No comments: